Safety Information: Always keep a burning candle within sight. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep. Be sure the wick ember is no longer glowing. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc. Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets. Trim candlewicks to ¼ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning and dripping. Always use a candle-holder specifically designed for candle use. The holder should be heat resistant, sturdy, and large enough to contain any drips or melted wax. Be sure the candle-holder is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface. This can help prevent heat damage to underlying surfaces and prevent glass containers from breaking
Green Leafs Mosai Candle & Tlight Holder Combo 2
- Each Votive in this set has 3” diameter (top) and 3.5ʺ height. Works with regular tea-light candles, also with small LED flameless tea lights, votive candle, pillar, tealight, floating, wick candles.
- Each glass candle pedestal is individually mouthblown and hand-finished by skilled craftsmen. Slight variations may occur in this unique tea light holder
- SHIPIVISHTAYA tealight holder will enhance the natural warm light of candles, giving it a ethnic but timeless look. They can be a part of your overall décor, or as a favour for your guests.
- SHIPIVISHTAYA votive candle holders works with regular tealight candles, also with small LED flameless tea lights, votive candle, small pillar, tealight, etc.
- Decorations: great table centerpiece for home, bar, and restaurant decor; fit in occasions like valentine’s day, wedding, anniversary, birthday, Christmas, Diwali, Halloween. Its unique appearance makes a pretty gift for your loved ones